Call for your Solution Today (877) MY-NV-CPA


Why is my registered agent now Your Nevada Corporate Solutions (YNCS)?

Hilbrecht and Associates retired from the registered agent business on December 31, 2017. As a result, the registered agent services of Amcorp, Corporate Services Company, Corporate Services Group, Nevada Incorporating Company, and Hilbrecht & Associates have been transitioned to Your Nevada Corporate Solutions, a Nevada registered agent.

What will happen during this transition?

Due to recent state approval, your registered agent on record in Nevada will change to Your Nevada Corporate Solutions. The registered agent address will change to 7848 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89117. If any officers/managers/members on the Annual List used the 723 S. Casino Center Blvd. address for their filings, it will automatically be changed over to 7848 W. Sahara Ave. when your entity is renewed.

What if I’m renewing in January and February?

January and February renewals were sent out last year and will continue to be filed as usual. Filled out forms and payment can be sent to Your Nevada Corporate Solutions’ address at 7848 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89117. Checks can be made payable to the current registered agent or to Your Nevada Corporate Solutions during this transition. Starting March, any checks should be made payable to Your Nevada Corporate Solutions and all credit card transactions will be run through YNCS.

How will renewals change?

Starting with March renewals, Your Nevada Corporate Solutions will streamline the renewal and payment process for clients. Only one payment – by credit card, check or cash – will be necessary. (American Express accepted.) Renewals will continue to be sent out about two months in advance of the renewal month but the primary form of communication will be by email to expedite the process and reduce paper. Follow up reminders will also be by email and/or telephone, unless a client specifies mail only. This should expedite the renewal process for all clients.

How will fees change?

Starting March 2018, the annual registered agent fee will be YNCS’ standard rate of $125. This does not include minutes if applicable.

I have mail forwarding service. How will mail forwarding change?

If you are a mail forwarding client, we will honor your mail agreement through your next renewal date in 2018. When your company renews, we will transition you to the YNCS mail forwarding platform. YNCS forwards mail twice per month (first business day following the 15th and end of the month) for $25 per month on a monthly recurring charge payment or mail can be forwarded weekly for $50 per month on a monthly recurring charge payment. Check payments are also accepted for one year of mail forwarding service.

Mail forwarding applies to first-class envelopes only. Boxes, odd-sized packages, FedEx/UPS/DHL and special requests are an additional charge.

Please note: If you are a mail forwarding client, please change your address with the appropriate government agencies and businesses, such as US Postal Office, banks, vendors etc.

What other registered agent services are provided?

YNCS can manage many of your corporate filings in Nevada and in other states. YNCS provides the following services:

  • Consultation on entity structuring and tax strategy
  • Formation your entity with the state and with the IRS
  • Business filings can also be done with selected state and county agencies.
  • Additional fees may apply.
  • Obtaining Employer ID Number
  • Corporate Record Books, including corporate seal, certificates and operating agreement
  • Receive legal documents for service of process
  • Foreign file (register) your domestic entity in another state
  • Manage your annual renewals in Nevada and other states

YNCS’ sister company, Campbell Jones Cohen CPAs, provides tax consultation and return preparation, as well as IRS representation, for corporate clients who enjoy the convenience of having both services under one roof. If you need assistance with your tax returns or a tax issue, please let us know and we can refer you to one of the qualified and experienced CPAs on staff.