What’s so special about Nevada?
When you are planning for your business, you simply can’t afford to ignore the benefits a Nevada corporation or Nevada LLC brings. Nevada has some of the most business-friendly tax laws in the nation. You can reduce taxes legitimately, protect your personal assets and guard against identity theft all by incorporating your business in Nevada.
You need look no further than the Nevada Secretary of State web site to discover the advantages of forming your business entity in the country’s most business friendly state.
- No Corporate Income Tax
- No Taxes on Corporate Shares
- No Franchise Tax
- No Personal Income Tax
- Nominal Annual Fees
- No Franchise Tax on Income
- No Inheritance or Gift Tax
- No Unitary Tax
- No Estate Tax
- Competitive Sales and Property Tax Rates
- Minimal Employer Payroll Tax – 0.7% of gross wages with deductions for employer paid health insurance
- A Nevada corporation may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its stock.
- A Nevada corporation may issue stock for capital, services, personal property, or real estate, including leases and options. The directors may determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.
Nevada’s Business Court was developed on the Delaware model, and minimizes the time, cost and risks of commercial litigation by:
- Early comprehensive case management
- Active judicial participation in settlement
- Priority for hearing settings to avoid business disruption
- Predictability of legal decisions in commercial matters
Officers, directors and stockholders do not even have to be U.S. citizens. Shareholders can hold meetings anywhere in the world, and there is no minimum capital requirement.
The conceptual ‘corporate veil’ separates an individual’s personal assets from their business liabilities. In this country’s litigious society, the threat of a lawsuit is never far away. The corporate veil provided by a Nevada corporation has only ever been pierced in the case of outright fraud. In 2007, Nevada passed one of the strongest asset protection laws in the country, protecting shareholders from losing their shares to satisfy a judgment.
You don’t actually have to come to Nevada to set up your business entity – we do it all for you. A Nevada corporation or a Nevada LLC can operate as your business from anywhere so it does not matter where you live.